- Check your Title Deed to ascertain whether or not your property qualifies for the relevant business rights.
- To determine the current zoning of your property take a copy of the Title Deed to the GIS Information Counter on the 8th Floor of Block A at the Metro Centre, situated at 158 Loveday Street, Braamfontein.
- No information is given over the phone so you must visit in person.
- Once you have determined the zoning of your property you must visit the Town Planner responsible for your area.
- Planners are available at the Metro Centre from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 13:00.
- The Town Planner will let you know whether you need to apply for Consent Use or the Re-zoning of your property.
- Collect the relevant application form (either for Consent Use or Re-zoning) from the Registration counter on the 8th Floor of the Metro Centre A Block.
- The application form will state what additional documentation you need to include.
- At this point you should employ a registered Town Planning Consultant to help you with the application process.
Click here to read more
Back to Top